Friday, September 30, 2011

Ready to go for a wild weekend

So today starts a marathon that will not be over until sunday night. Hattie is still asleep and I have a lot to do today so this will be short. I go to Rogersville to pick up the check, come home get everything ready to go, when Alaina gets home we pack the car and head to Tupelo. Once in Tupelo we drop Hattie off with my parents and I take Alaina out for her birthday. We get back and hopefully sleep that night. I will get up in the morning because it's the first day of bow season go down behind maw maws house and stay there for a little bit. The game is at 11:00 so we have to be back home by then. After the game we go to my cousin's wedding after that come back to the house in Tupelo maybe do a little more hunting and then head home. Then get up on sunday and do my non-SAH dad thing at church. Starting at 5:00am...yep it's going to be a fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment