Thursday, September 29, 2011

Not quite a KO

This morning hasn't been the easiest. After Hattie decided to wake up and let the world know she had a sippy cup and was fine. I was still not completely awake. I'm still not. After Hattie put her MSState shirt the play pen was calling her name. Once she is in the play pen she's not entirely happy about it. Mostly because she was still sleepy. She usually goes back to sleep after she takes her morning bottle. This morning it's like she was asleep but didn't want to lay down. She was playing with her toys, pacifier, and even her socks to stay awake. She finally rolled over and nodded off. Hopefully I can get things accomplished today.

Today is bathroom day. Yesterday was kitchen day. I get to scrub the sink, tub, floor, toilet and change the toilet seat.  Let's just say I'm less than excited.

I want to go back to school. I know that sounds weird. I was watching the story on the TODAY show about the mom in Oklahoma that has 11 children, owns a gym, and goes to school at Harvard in Boston. My dream is to take classes at the NOBTS extension center in Birmingham but that will probably never happen. I applied to Liberty University but the earliest that would be able to go would next fall. I want to do this because I do not intend on being a SAH dad forever.

Let's do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment